Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How many blogs can one geek create?

Blogging is not difficult, but it does require a commitment. Indeed, setting up this blog only took 15 minutes and that included pouring a cup of coffee. The procedure is quite simple. If you have a google account already, simply login. Go to www.blogger.com and tell it to create a blog. Choose a name, a sample template and start typing. I really is that simple.

For me, that is just the start of the story, however. I am haunted by feelings of inadequacy. I read blogs written by well read and prolific people and wonder what I think I am doing jotting these ramblings at all. I was never all that good in English class and still owe my professor a paper or two from freshman year.

On balance, however, does it really matter? The point is, blogging is easy to do and, as long as you are not expecting to win any prizes, fun as well.